Web Design & Development Pricing
Website Design and Web Development prices range significantly in cost and are dependent upon each Client’s unique requirements. There are several factors that affect the final cost of a Website. Some of these factors include the size of the website, whether or not you require custom programming, scripting, database integration, eCommerce or custom application development. Additional factors that affect the cost are whether or not you require web hosting, web maintenance, and domain name registration assistance.
A small 1-5 page blog or personal website might cost $800-$1,700 with little or no programming requirements, while a large corporate website may start at $10,000 and require a significant amount of programming and customization. Most small to medium size business sites fall in the range of $1,700-$5,000.
For clients looking for a minimal approach or working with a small budget we offer Landing Pages, Squeeze Pages, and One-Page Multi-Section designs starting at $350 (one-time cost). We can also work with you to accomodate your budget by offering monthly payment plans which start at $125/month and include a custom website template built on the WordPress platform to allow for easy editing, a training session to teach you how to update your website yourself, and secure Web Hosting.
As shown below, we offer a variety of Web Development Packages as well as “Client Only” Website Hosting & Web Maintenance Plans but the only way to ensure firm pricing on your exact specifications is to contact us for a free consultation or Request a Quote.
Notice: Prices subject to change without notice.
Not sure which plan will work for you and your budget?
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we’ll do our best to find a solution that works for you and your budget.
All Business Level Web Development projects include the following items:
- Custom Website Design which includes website interface/layout, images used for interface, text formatting (client supplies verbiage), client must supply company logo unless Graphic Design Services have been purchased, client is responsible for supplying or purchasing specifically required royalty free photos or we can locate and purchase appropriate photos at the cost of the photos plus hourly rate. Up to 4 scanned photos and/or images is included, basic photo manipulation is included (NTE 1 hour), if images require significant modification, additional charges may apply.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Basic SEO is included in our Web Development Packages. Client is responsible for providing site description, keywords, top three competitors sites for reference. Based on client supplied information, basic Meta Tags/Keyword insertion (i.e., Site Title, Description, Keywords, etc.) will be inserted into each Web page for Search Engine placement. SEO Optimized images and ALT tags. Google Analytics Setup included. Submission to the top Search Engines and Indexes. Search Engine placement/ranking is not guaranteed.
- Favicon included, custom 404 error page created, .htaccess file, robots.txt file included, XML Sitemap, Regular Sitemap included.
- Website is checked for spelling, grammar, punctuation, HTML Validation, and Cross-Browser Compatibility. Please note that although we perform HTML validation and a variety of site checking, Client assumes final responsibility of ensuring site accuracy.
- Web Maintenance is free for the first 30 days after the site goes live. After 30 days, we can establish a Web Maintenance agreement or we can provide Web Maintenance at an hourly rate. Web Maintenance plans are offered at a discount rate over our hourly web maintenance and are billed annually. Contact us if you would like additional information.
Notice for WordPress and eCommerce Websites:
If you have a WordPress or eCommerce website, it is imperative that the website and all associated scripts and plugins be periodically updated to avoid vulnerabilities and to ensure that the website is secure and backed up. We recommend updating once a month for regular updates, however critical security updates should be made immediately.
Please be advised that once the website is live on your server, if you choose not to extend Web Maintenance or you simply wave the right to Web Maintenance, you agree to assume full responsibility of website, website content, any customer information stored in website for email subscriptions, contact form data, and/or eCommerce purposes, and all security related issues, along with loss of website and any loss of business thereof.
Notice: Although we are avid supporters of free speech, it is our company policy not to create sites that contain pornographic, obscene or libelous content or provide information regarding illegal activities and/or promote discrimination of any kind.
Attention Nonprofit / Charitable Organizations: If you are representing either a nonprofit organization, a charitable organization or an educational facility, you may be eligible for discounted rates and/or free website design and/or graphic design services. Please send an email to email@example.com with information pertaining to your organization, along with what type of services you are interested in receiving. If you are NOT a non-profit organization and feel you can come up a compelling reason why we should extend these special services to you, contact us, depending on the circumstances, there’s always a possibility that something could be arranged.